Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding Recipe
A decadent chocolate pudding with a rich chocolate sauce makes it so delicious. This dessert is a favorite with everyone.
Simple Chocolate Self-Saucing Dessert
The chocolate batter is poured over the pudding and then topped with brown sugar and cocoa powder. The pudding is baked in the oven until it is hot and bubbly. The pudding will become soft and fluffy as the boiling water reaches the bottom. This creates a rich, fudgy sauce.
This is why this is the BEST Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding
- It’s quick and easy to make when your sweet tooth is satisfied.
- It only requires kitchen staples so that you will get all ingredients. I know how frustrating it is!
- The perfect combination of chocolate pudding and fudgy chocolate sauce.
- A chocolate lover’s dream dessert!
- It works well on its own or mixed with vanilla ice cream.
Microwave Chocolate Self Saucing Muffin
- Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding can be made in the microwave. Making the pudding in the oven is more accessible, but it’s much faster and yields a more delicious result.
- Follow the instructions to cook the chocolate self-saucing pudding in the microwave. To catch any sauce bubbles, place the pudding in the microwave.
- When the center of the pudding springs back when gently pressed and the saucing bubbles up around the edges, it is fully cooked. Allow it to cool before serving.
Slow Cooker Chocolate Self-Saucing Muffin
- A slow cooker is the best choice if you need to cook dinner quickly or want to make dessert earlier in the morning. I recommend doubling the recipe for best results because slow cookers are larger.
- Make the pudding according to the recipe, but place it in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the pudding comes back when you press lightly. The sauce will quickly dry out, so you need to be careful.
Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding Ingredients
- 1 Cup/125g Flour
- Two teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup/100g White Sugar – Brown sugar may be substituted.
- 1/4 cup / 25g unsweetened cocoa powder – Make sure you get high-quality cocoa powder for the best taste.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup/125ml Milk – Whole milk is the best, but you can use any milk substitute.
- 1/2 Stick/55g Butter – It can be kept at room temperature or chilled from the refrigerator as long as it is melted.
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup / 200g Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup / 25g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 Cup/310ml Boiling Water
How to make Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding
- Add the dry ingredients to a medium-sized bowl. Mix the elements with a wooden spoon and place them on one side.
- The butter can be melted in the microwave or a small saucepan on low heat.
- Mix butter, milk, vanilla, and egg in a small bowl. Use a fork to combine.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients in a bowl. Fold the chocolate pudding batter until it is well combined.