The ultimate goal of 15-Minute Meals is to have a mindset. If you give it a try, you will enjoy it. It’s fun, dynamic, no-nonsense cooking. It might take a while to cook this recipe the first few times, but it’s possible. If you accept that fact and embrace the shortcuts and tips I have given you, you will be able to knock this recipe out of the park in 15 minutes. Good luck! “
- Take your ingredients and use a food processor (fine grater and fine slicer) to prepare them. Place a 26cm ovenproof pan and a grill pan on high heat.
- Put two medium-sized green or yellow courgettes into the food processor. Season the bowl with sea salt and tear in some fresh mint leaves (30g). Finally, toss the mixture in a bowl.
- Place one teaspoon of olive oil in a frying pan. Add the courgettes to the pan and cook for a few minutes. Stir frequently.
- Mix eight eggs well in a bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon truffle oil, one pinch of cayenne pepper, four springs of fresh rosemary, and 20g finely grated Pecorino. Pour the mixture over the courgettes.
- Mix for one minute—next, finely grate 20g of the Pecorino. Place on top of the grill and cook until golden and fluffy (roughly five minutes).
- Place four slices of ciabatta onto the grill and turn when golden. Place 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil onto a platter. Add the juice of 1 lemon to the plate and season with salt and pepper.
- The remaining leafy top of the mint should be chopped and tossed onto the platter along with 150g fresh podded beans and 100g watercress.
- Switch to the fine slicer on the processor. Next, remove the outer celery sticks (reserve for another day), then slice the bottom half of the heart and add it to the salad along with the finely sliced leafy tops.
- Place the toasts on a plate. Next, use one clove of garlic to cut each one. Squash 1 cherry tomato on each. Finally, sprinkle the toast with some oregano.
- Slice 1 red chili finely, then place the frittata on a board. Sprinkle the chili over the frittata, and crumble 20g of feta. Toss gently until the salad is served.